Fresh Breeze

Place for out of bounds thoughts/ ideas.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

One for Anita

This post is dedicated to the inspiration behind this blog: Anita Bora.
Celebrity blogger, Shutterbug and a name so popular that it doesn't need any introduction in Indian blogosphere. She's blogging since 2001 at JALS ("Just A Little Something") and writes about anything that catches her fancy apart from being an active member of various blogger clubs. Last month she completed five years of happy blogging and her feat of accomplishments has the first "Indian Bloggers List" to her name as well. Her passions include Bangalore, felines (Kit Kit), photography, cuisines, french and arts. I came across some of the other fascinating bloggers and shutterbugs through her work - Aqua, Metblogs, Desipundits, Usha, Dr Vivek and Sandeep to mention a few. You can find their links on the right side of the homepage.




Freshbreeze and JALS connection:
Freshbreeze was meant to be a blog for collecting all the wonderful forwards I was getting back in 2005. Later that year I came across JALS and instantly fell in love with it. Its simplicity and vibes kept my interest intact till today. It opened a new world of online thinkers, activists and enthusiasts for me. Thanks to JALS, I discovered so many wonderful blogs, insightful websites, useful tips and technical tools. No doubt, Google and its labs did a phenomenal job in the process. For more than a year, I was a silent reader of JALS but finally when I broke my silence, Anita was too kind to reply back with words of encouragement. The stage for inspiration was set and freshbreeze started off with full steam two months back. Thanks to you Anita, I just love this form of neo-journalism.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Divs said…

    Ritesh, m glad that u liked my blog but deep down I know how pathetic I am at writing ;-).. our secret, shhhh!!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for this divs :) i've been replying to your emails so overlooked leaving a comment, but now i must! hope to see you blogging for a long time to come :)

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Divs said…

    Thx to you Anita :). Your blog was not the first one that I saw but it was the first one that inspired. I'll consider my blog a success the day I'll get a mail the way you got mine. I don't know what is it that connects the bloggers, may be its the innermost thoughts that we don even share with our close friends. Wish you many more years of happy blogging too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home