Fresh Breeze

Place for out of bounds thoughts/ ideas.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Picasa

Some time back one my friend mentioned bout "Picasa" to me. A freeware photo editor cum organiser now under Google umbrella. Even though I had downloaded the software long time back, it look a lot for my lazy ass to get down to work with it. And the auspicious day finally arrived, when to kill boredom, I finally started tinkering with it. Ah, Love at first sight, i must say. I just couldn't leave it till I tried almost all its features. Its such an easy to use, light weight and adorable package that I'd like to recommend it to all of you. It has a lot of stuff in store, from novice to experienced users. You save time and get results fast, what more u can ask for.

And here's me, in a pensive mood, with picasa adding shades of thought.
(Taken by my samsung mobile VGA camera)



You can download Picasa from here: http://picasa.google.com/download/index.html
You can see the collage that I made from it in the post bout Coorg below.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home