Fresh Breeze

Place for out of bounds thoughts/ ideas.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dressing Up

Theme: New job, New challenges. The day, tomorrow.
Date: 15 Oct, 06
Mood: Excited
Time: 11:30 in the night
Dilemma: The perfect wear?

 

This is rather a personal note but I felt like sharing it, so here it goes:
As I was fumbling through my wardrobe to select the best combination possible, strange thoughts quickly occupied my vacant top floor ;-). A quick scan of the huge pile of clothes revealed that blue constitutes for about 70% of my whole attire collection. A majority fail to fit me now as my growing belly is unrelenting to give up. Is this the "Blue for Men - Pink for Women" factor or just my fetish for blue? Hmm whatever it is, the fact is, I love B-L-U-E (except monday blues, ofcourse). Knowingly or unknowingly, the finger always points at shades of blue ;-)

Enough discovery, now some Man to Man talk. Views expressed here are mine, individual views can differ from person to person (Disclaimer). There are very few occassions in a man's life when he really want to dress up with such a razor sharp precision unlike ladies who are groomed to look best for every possible occassion :o). To begin with - on day of his first date, first job, first proposal, first achievement award etc etc. Even though, I wrote 'first' in every instance, care is taken for every such occassion but the charm of the first moment is always a class apart. Coming back from 'wanderland', I finally decided on a beautifully crafted Ascot shirt. Gifted by my ex-colleagues & friends, it was a symbol of their love for me. So here I was, all dressed up for a powerpacked tomorrow. And as a coincidence, it was blue again ;-) Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice yaar

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Divs said…

    thx dude... there will be some more posts this weekend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home