Fresh Breeze

Place for out of bounds thoughts/ ideas.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Festival of lights

Dear all, I am back from my Diwali vacation. Lights, crackers, sweets, prayers and lots of family time marked my favourite festival. And guess what, I'm not alone this time. I have a bag full of stories to share. Will post them one by one here. As for Diwali pics, I have got tonnes of them but uploading will take a while. For the time being, here's the beautiful Rangoli I discovered at New Delhi airport on wee hours of the auspicious day. Can you tell what it is made up of?



For those who are still guessing, here's the answer - Its made from colored rice grains :-)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger Divs said…

    Somehow I feel, following a person's blog is like reading a novel in progress... the best part is, its not a work of fiction and the author loves this intrusion... Any suggestion/ criticism is always welcome.. Keep on reading!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home